Experience the enveloping sound of DTS:X® and Dolby Atmos® featuring the Reflex Optimizer for Atmos-enabled speakers, accompanied by the spectacular view of Ultra HD video, HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision™. FlareConnect™, Chromecast built-in, and DTS Play-Fi®let you stream music anywhere across the house. Listen to a multitude of songs via internet radio and network streaming services, controlled by the Pioneer Remote App. With Powered Zone 2, and a phono and 6 HDMI inputs, a wide range of options are offered on the Pioneer VSX-LX303.
Multi-Dimensional Excitement with Dolby Atmos®
The VSX-LX303 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest theater sound platform, Dolby Atmos®. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers.
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio.
Next Generation Video Standard Ready
The VSX-LX303 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) and Dolby Vision. By connecting the source device, you can enjoy these latest video standards on a compatible display. What’s more, all HDMI terminals support 4K, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2, so you will have no problem when upgrading to new devices.
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
Create the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer’s MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalises response.
Synchronised Sound with Phase Control
As an innovative solution for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers caused by the bass management filter, Phase Control compensates the delayed bass to improve sound synchronisation.
When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. The Reflex Optimizer which uses the Phase Control technology adjusts this shift, and improves the localisation of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers, creating the ideal reproduction environment.
Multi-room Audio Offers a Variety of Ways to Enjoy Music
FlareConnect shares audio from network and external audio* input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Pioneer Remote app**.
* For detail about external audio inputs, please refer to the link below.
** Download free from the App Store or Google Play.
The VSX-LX303 features Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Chromecast-enabled apps running on your personal device—iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook. Discover Chromecast-enabled
apps at g.co/cast/audioapps.
* Chromecast built-in will be available with firmware update.
DTS Play-Fi wirelessly streams any audio content from any compatible mobile device to the VSX-LX303 and DTS Play-Fi compatible audio systems, creating a multi-room system in your home. You can stream different sources to different speakers at the same time from the DTS Play-Fi app.
* DTS Play-Fi will be available with firmware update.
- 100 W/ch (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.08 %, 2ch Driven, FTC)
- 200 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1ch Driven)
- Dolby Atmos®/Dolby Surround
- DTS:X®/DTS Neural:X®
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby® TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS-HD High Resolution Audio/DTS
- 96/24/DTS-ES/DTS-HD Express
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/5.1ch, 2ch)
- Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (Quad Core) x1
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC (AK4458)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning
- Phase Control
- Subwoofer EQ
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- Advanced Surround Modes
- Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround Advance
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit,
- 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 Pass-through Support
- Dolby Vision Compatible
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p to 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v.Colour”
Home Network Features
- FlareConnect™*1 for Multi-room Audio
- Chromecast built-in*1*2
- DTS Play-Fi*1 Ready
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Spotify, TIDAL and Deezer Music-Streaming Services*3 Ready
- Internet Radio with TuneIn
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF , FL AC, WAV
- 5.6/2.8 MHz DSD Playback (except via Wireless LAN)
- Dolby® TrueHD Playback (via USB only)
- Built-in Wi-Fi® (Dual Band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- Built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1, Profile: A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC)
- Works with Pioneer Remote App (iOS/Android)*4 for Multi-room
- Compatible with AS-DB100 USB DAB Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Entertainment Control and Network Streaming
- GUI with System/Network Setup Menu
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- DAB/DAB+ Radio Ready (optional AS-DB100 required)
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
- HDMI 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- MCACC Setup MIC In
- Audio 1 In (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Phones 1 Out
- HDMI 6 In (4 Assignable)
- HDMI 2 Out (1 for MAIN, 1 for SUB)
- Ethernet 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- AV (Component) 1 In (Assignable)
- AV (Composite) 2 In (Assignable)
- Audio 1 In (Assignable)
- Phono (MM) 1 In
- Digital Coaxial 1 In (Assignable)
- Digital Optical 2 In (Assignable)
- Subwoofer 2 Pre Ou
- Zone 2 Pre/Line Out
- Speaker 9 ch Out (FRONT , CENT ER, SURROUND, SURROUND BACK/ZONE 2/ Bi-AMP, HEIGHT/SP B)
- IR 1 In/1 Out
- 12 V Trigger 2 Out/RS-232C
- FM/AM Antenna
*1 Available with firmware update
*2 Chromecast-enabled apps required
*3 Availability of services may vary by region.
*4 Available for free download from the App Store/the Google Play
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption/Standby: 570 W/ 0.15 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 173 x 370.5 mm
- Weight: 10 kg