The very first member of our very own state-of-the-art FUSION SERIES. It’s a triple shielded audio interconnect suitable for both balanced and unbalanced uses.
- The INTEGRATION HYBRID’s design is based on our worldwide acclaimed D – 102 III HYBRID.
- Highly resistant to interference noise: star quad configuration with four stranded FUSION conductors with a very effective triple layered shielding.
- Low capacitance presents a low load to the signal source. This means that longer runs of cable can be used without losses.
- Hybrid technology means the conductors are embedded in a conductive layer containing our Linear Structured Carbon ®).
- Highly versatile. Besides being suitable for both unbalanced and balanced uses, it also serves perfectly as a music instrument or microphone cable.
- Fusion Technology conductors are strong and are much less susceptible to break under frequent bending than the average copper cables.
- Gold colored jacket in rugged HULLIFLEX ® jacket acts as an excellent protection for heavy use.