The new twin lead loudspeaker cable of our state-of-the-art FUSION SERIES. It equally excels in bi-wiring and bi-amping configurations or even as interconnect. It’s highly versatile and heavily protected against audio signal interference.
- Very detailed signal transmission and superb spacious character.
- Protection from interferences caused by electromagnetic noise. It features a separate central ground lead* for ground connection between loudspeakers and amplifier.
- Four star-quad-configured signal lines surround the central ground lead.
- Additional protection against R.F. interference is provided by the cable’s heavy braided screen. (This should be grounded at the amplifier side and be left disconnected at the loudspeaker end)
- When using digital (switchmode) power amplifiers, any radiation of residual noise from the loudspeaker lines is prevented.
- Hybrid technology means the conductors are embedded in a conductive layer containing our Linear Structured Carbon ®.
- Jacket and insulation are both made of HULLIFLEX ® 4, a very rugged insulation material which provides outstanding protection.
- Having four signal lines, The INSPIRATION HYBRID is also suitable to be used as a bi-wiring or bi-amping loudspeaker cable;
- The signal lines are intended to be pairwise combined to form a twin lead loudspeaker cable with a total cross-section area of 2 x 3.94 mm² and a resistance of 2 x 1.4 Ω/100 m.
- With four signal lines The INSPIRATION HYBRID is also suitable to be used as a bi-wiring or bi-amping loudspeaker cable;
(Total cross-section area: 4 x 1.97 mm²; Resistance: 4 x 2.8 Ω/100 m).
- (*) Some loudspeaker manufacturers equip their loudspeakers with a separate ground connection. (e.g. The Tannoy Dimension range TD-8, TD-10 and TD-12). Hopefully other brands will follow this good example!…