This 12 gauge stranded cable is especially designed for industrial purposes. It’s very flexible compared to the average 12 gauge cables. This alone gives the FT-12 a great advantage in many applications.
- Designed for high current applications in (difficult) situations like narrow spaced loudspeaker enclosures and power lines in mixing consoles and amplifiers.
- Sonically superior conductor acting very smooth and detailed.
- Very convenient soldering properties when compared to equivalent products.
- 147 strands of our Fusion conductor with 2.46 Ω/100m, total conductor cross-section area of 2.96 mm² and outer diameter of 3.5 mm.
- The jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 4 in red or black.
- Shipping conditions: 250 meter reels with the cable ends closed with caps.
Shipping and packing: 1 x 250 meter reel in a 275 x 275 x 220 mm. box with a total shipping weight of 10.06 kg.