The CS-12 is a 12 gauge 147 strand cable especially designed for industrial purposes. Its extreme flexibility compared to the regular available 12 gauge constructions is a great advantage in many applications.
The CS-12 has been specially designed for use in high current applications in difficult situations like narrow spaced loudspeaker enclosures and power lines in mixing consoles and amplifiers.
- Sonically a very superior conductor: very smooth and detailed
- The soldering properties are very convenient compared to equivalent products
- The CS - 12 HF consists of 147 very pure OFC strands with a dense and very pure silver coating
- Its resistance is: 0.58 Ohm/100 meter
- The total conductor cross-section area is: 2.96 mm²
- The external diameter is: 3.5 mm
- The jacket is made of HULLIFLEX
- Material: Silverplated Copper OFC
- Product category: internal wiring
- Cable type: Single wire, multistrand
- Conductor material: High purity dense Silver coated high purity OFC
- Design purpose: Amplifier and loudspeaker (re)wiring; Industrial and high current applications
- eff conductor: 2.96 mm² / AWG 12.5 / 147
- External diameter: 3.5 mm
- Jacket color: Black
- Resistance: 0.58 Ohm /100 m.
- Insulation: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min
- Connector type: 3.0 mm cable entrance diameter Bus type Universal Speaker Connectors
- Cable length: 150M