Next to the four lead 3T speakercable The Cloud Hybrid, van den Hul has introduced a four lead cable in approx. the same diameter as the Fusion Technology The Inspiration but then equipped with our new 3T conductors, called 3T The Air.
The 3T The Air cable is a four lead construction that can be used for:
- stereo (2-2)
- bi-wire (2-4) and/or
- bi-amp (4-4) applications
The termination is done with our special 3T Rhodium plated Berri busconnectors.
Each of the 4 AWG – 12 conductors consists of 42 single 0.23 mm wide 3T strands. The quad construction gives you the option to work both bi-wired and/or four-wired in the connections between your power amplifier and loudspeakers.
The 4 x AWG – 12 lay-out is your guarantee for a perfect combination of superb sound and an affordable price. And the extra ground-lead in the centre allows you to make a separate ground connection between the cross-over shielding of your loudspeakers (especially Tannoy is using this technology) and a separate ground connection on your power amplifier.
- No application or any mix of platinum, gold, silver and copper. This to avoid specific price changes thanks to wild market speculations.
- No material fatigue problems: This to avoid dramatic sound-quality reductions.
- A very short run-in time and afterwards no changes in the sound character anymore.
- A very long period of reliable operation: minimal for 25 years. “We last longer.”
3T THE AIR
Loudspeaker cable, Quad lead
Stereo, Bi-wiring, Bi-amping
|Standard sales unit
Only factory terminated, not available on reel.