LoRad 1.5 CS-EU (10A)
Shielded cord set comprising Supra LoRad 3 x 1.5 mm2 cable, Supra SWF10 female connector (IEC-320) and Supra SW-EU male plug. Current rating 10 A continuously. EU-version, with straight Schuko plug, is the most common standard throughout Europe. Exceptions are Denmark, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland and Britain. Fits our LoRad mains power distribution blocks rated 10 A.
Supra LoRad Cord Sets - Safe No-Noise Mains Power Flex with Supra Lavish 24K Gold Plated Connectors
LoRad means Low Radiation and the design of these mains flex cables minimises both electric and magnetic alternating fields. Allow your hi-fi gear the most welcome benefit of all, the possibility to be silent when supposed to. Only then, the tiniest details and notes will become clearly audible and the background of time delayed reflections, real or artificial, that represent the acoustic invironment in the recording will display the entire sound stage to the conscious hi-fi enthusiast. Or, when translated to the world of home cinema, only the movie shows, not the artefacts, nor the noise deriving from the huge variety of electrical device interferences present in most modern households.
Features and benefits
- LoRad stands for low radiation of electric and magnetic alternating fields, keeping you and your family free from harmful influence
- The screen protects your equipment from radiated mains, RF pick-up and allows you to enjoy your hi-fi set or TV's full potential
- Short pitch twisting of the lead cores cancels the magnetic alternating fields and will not infect adjacent interconnects with noise feedback
- LoRad will result in a cleaner sound, better picture and a more healthy home and working invironment with low levels of harmful fields
- Unbeatable price-performance ratio
- Made in Sweden!
Specifications of SUPRA LORAD 1.5 CS-EU
- Manufacturers: Supra.
- Application: Grounded and shielded mains power cord set for devices offering detachable cord.
- Standard: European except Britain, Ireland, Denmark, Switzerland and Italy.
- Connectors: SW-EU ► SWF-10s, 24K gold plated with straight Schuko plug.
- Maximum voltage: 250 Volt.
- Maximal continuous current: 10 Ampere.