Supra Cat 8 Network Patch Cable - Astonishing speed and accuracy!
Supra Cat 8 is once more one step ahead by providing a future proof cable, e.g. 40GBASE-T over one singel cable! It is used beneficially in TCP/IP and UDP applications where bit-correct, jitter-free data transmissions is critical, e.g. 4K and 8K video streaming, high quality music streaming (e.g. 32 bits @ < 700 kHz for some downloadable music and in-studio applications), gaming and data centers, and in-building installations such as hotels, conference facilities, among others.
Further it is available pre-connected as patch cables in a number of standard lengths, refer to available variant meny, pre-connected with Supra RJ45 Connectors, a fully shielded connector supporting the astonishing performance of the cable also under tough service conditions and it is possible to connect on-site.
HDBaseT is transmitted over 6A up to 100 m (328 ft) long, with 8P8C modular connectors of the type commonly used for ethernet local area network connections. From Cat 6A to Cat 8 the step is four times the bandwidth. Supra Cat 8 allows for 2,000 MHz(!) an incredible transfer speed providing for quality enhancing massive headroom.
HDBaseT transmits uncompressed ultra-high-definition video (up to 4K), audio, power over HDBaseT (PoHDBaseT - up to 100W), Ethernet, USB, and a series of controls such as RS and IR.
Features and benefits
- Performance better than "8.2" according to preliminary specification IEC 61156-10 - Astonishing future proof transfer speeds
- Excellent NEXT (= crosstalk), very low dampening and mutual lead pair interference - Bit correct transfers
- Low dampening - long cable lengths without signal degradation or voltage drops for PoE
- Excellent shielding, both pair and total - Almost completely interference immune with very low pick-up
- Low jitter, perfect timing - Very low bit stream timing errors gives low needs for error corrections, thus high transfer speeds
- Supra Connectors - Allows for maintained transmission performance also under tough service conditions
- Bandwidth at 2,000 MHz - Buckle up because this is going to be a ride to remember ...
- Flame retardant, halogen-free - Allowed in public spaces and buildings
- Made in Sweden!
Installation and patch cable for all networks conforming to ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173 (2nd issue), for computer centrals according to ISO/IEC 24764, EN 50173-5 and also TR 11801-99-1. Ideal for all applications from D up to FA and Class II, Multimedia (TV, video, data, voice) >40 GbE enligt IEEE 802.3 bq (draft), cabel sharing, VoIP and PoE/PoE+.
Supra Cables Flame Retardant for public and official premises
Jenving Technology is considered as a trustworthy and responsible partner for installations in public and official premises. We meet the latest regulation of flame retardancy and toxic emissions.
CPS; Construction Products Regulation; EN 50399:2011 and EN 60322-1-2:2004/A1:2015/A11:2016
CE marking; EN 50399 and EN60322
Fire behavior:: DCA
Smoke protection: s1
Flaming droplets: d1
Reaction to fire classification: Dca-s1, d1
||Cat 8 Patch Ethernet Cord
||Supra RJ45 Male ► Supra RJ45 Male
||4 pair, Cat 8 S/STP PIMF
||0.23 / 26
||mm2 / AWG
|Number of strands
||Bright drawn oxygen-free 5N copper
||Air-injected, low capacitance PE
||Tin plated, oxygen-free 5N copper braid
||Ohm / km
||pF / m
|Skew @ 100 MHz
||5 / 100
||ns / m
||C (speed of light)