SUPRA BILINE PHONO 2RCA BLUE
Phono 2RCA Including ground connection
Supra Biline Supra Biline–Phono is an interconnect pair cable especially made for phono connection.
An interconnect of low capacitance. Each pair of the Biline cable is shielded with an Alumium/Polyester foil. The screen provides efficient protection from ’hum’ and noise caused by electro–magnetic fields. The semi–balanced connection configuration makes Biline cable secure with furthering immunity to electro–magnetic interference, i.e. it makes it noise free. Perfect for phono applications.
Connectors: 2 RCA to 2RCA and a spade for ground connection.
Specifications of SUPRA BILINE PHONO 2RCA BLUE
- Number of leads, totally (specified) 7 (+, - and drain x two channels + EarthLink) pieces
- Lead area 0.24 mm2
- Number of strands per lead 19 pieces
- Strand dimension Ø 0.127 mm
- Strand material Tin plated Oxygen-free 5N Copper
- Di-electric (Insulation) PE
- Shield Carbon/Nylon shield
- Jacket Age and heat resistant PVC
- Connectors Supra RCA-SC chuck lock strain relief
- Outer dimension per lead Ø 6.0 mm
- Cable weight (without connectors) 48 g/m
- Resistance 72 Ω/km
- Capacitance 52 pF/m
- Velocity factor 0.66 x C (speed of light)