The A-70DA, which weighs more than 17 kilos, is not just about mass, it is above all about class: Separate mains transformers for pre-amplifier and amplifier sections, above all when they are individually cast and shielded as here, provide not only weight, but also working conditions with unsurpassed low interference for the audio circuitry. The doubled A-70DA is worth it because its pre-amplifier has a completely symmetrical layout. An individual, particularly low-loss loudspeaker volume control was even integrated for the symmetrical XLR input. Via its digital inputs the A-70DA is equipped for all modern music formats. In this respect, the very highest resolutions, such as Quad-DSD (11.2 MHz) and PCM with 384 kHz and 32 bit, are supported via USB. The high-resolution counterparts in the analog world are exclusive MC pick-ups which, thanks to the a switchable phono stage, supply this top model just as precisely as the widespread MM systems. With its doubled chassis, the full-metal loudspeaker knob and the thick aluminium front and side panels, the casing guarantees a suitably high-class performance.
PLAY HIGH-RESOLUTION AUDIO FILES
Connect your computer directly via the asynchronous USB port. The integrated ESS ES9016S D/A converter processes signals itself with top resolution types such as Quad DSD with up to 11.2 megahertz, and PCM files in WAV or FLAC format with up to 384 kilohertz and 32 bit.
NO CHANCE FOR TROUBLEMAKERS
The three-part chassis effectively shields the power supply, pre-amplifiers and power amplifiers and avoids mutual interference. A fully symmetrical pre-amplifier circuit and symmetrical Neutrik XLR ports achieve the best possible signal-to-noise ratio. XLR connections are standard in the area of studio engineering and much less prone to any kind of interference.
The highly-efficient MOSFET Class D amplifier supplies 90 watts per channel and facilitates extremely dynamic, detailed and precise sound reproduction.
PERFECT FOR LOVERS OF VINYL
Connect your record player very easily to the phono input using an MM system and enjoy your vinyl collection in the best quality.
The A- 70DA is equipped with a Neutrik 3-pin XLR input. Thanks to the fully balanced preamplifier XLR connection guarantees maximum sound quality, for example in interaction with the network players N-70A or the Universal Player BDP-LX88.
THÔNG SỐ KỸ THUẬT
- 90 W + 90 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 4 ohms)
- 65 W + 65 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 8 ohms)
- THD: 0.02 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance: 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- Frequency Response (Measured with DIRECT button switched on): SACD/CD, NETWORK, LINE1, LINE2 5 Hz-50 kHz, ±3 dB
- RIAA Deviation: PHONO MM 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB, PHONO MC 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF, A Network, Short Circuited)
SACD/CD: 101 dB
Phono: 89 dB (MM: 5 mV input)/74 dB (MC: 0.5 mV input)
Power Amp Direct: 110 dB
- Channel Separation
SACD/CD: 90 dB (100 Hz), 84 dB (1 kHz), 75 dB (10 kHz)
Power Amp Direct: 95 dB (100 Hz), 95 dB (1 kHz), 80 dB (10 kHz)
- Pure Audio Grade High Efficiency Power ›› MOSFET Amplifier (Class D Amplifier)
- Fully-Balanced Preamplifier Circuitry
- Separated Construction for Preamp and Power Amp
- Source Direct Mode
- Highly Acclaimed ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC
- 384 kHz/32-bit USB-DAC for Asynchronous Transfer
- Shielded Twin Transformer for Preamp and Power Amp
- Speaker A, B, A+B Selector