PARADIGM SHIFT SOUNDPLAY FEATURE
- Nine full-range 2.5" high excursion composite cone drivers. Three-dimensional Soundfield™
- Anthem Room Correction - ARC™, with included calibrated digital microphone.
- Nine amplifiers with 270W Dynamic Peak; 135W RMS.
- Dimensions: 4" H x 46" W x 5-1/2" D
- Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth.
Beautiful OLED display
The Paradigm Soundplay's onboard OLED display is made from an organic material that emits its own light, unlike a traditional LCD display that requires a backlight and filters. The striking advantages of an OLED display include superior contrast, wide viewing angles, and a fast response rate.
Placement Options For Every Application
The unique positioning of the 9 drivers provides 3 distinct placement options without sacrificing audio performance. Whichever mounting position you choose, the OLED display remains “right-reading”.
Soundplay drivers are divided into three sets within the narrow soundbar structure. Each set is aimed at a scientically-determined angle, to send sound information out to specific locations within your listening area. This driver-aiming arrangement delivers a more uniform sound field, with more dynamic range and more realistically blended response, than any other soundbar in this class. Soundplay succeeds where other soundbars fall flat: All around you.
Audio optimized for any space
Soundplay features exclusive Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) Technology. ARC uses an exclusive Calibration Microphone and advanced DSP algorithms to quickly and easily optimize speaker performance in any space. In just a few easy steps the microphone measures sound output, compares it to scientifically optimal response curves, and instantly tunes your speaker’s output for perfect sound. You’ll actually hear the difference Anthem Room Correction makes.
Soundplay supports ARC Mobile*, making it even easier to tune your speakers using an iOS device.
* You must have your Soundplay connected to your network via Ethernet cable to use ARC Mobile
Specifications of PARADIGM SHIFT SOUNDPLAY
- Design: Injection molded ABS acoustically enhanced enclosure with 9 dispersion-array full-range drivers.
- Amplifier: Anthem® Class-D Amp; 270W Dynamic Peak; 135W RMS
- Room Correction: Anthem Room Correction - ARC™, with included calibrated microphone
- Fullrange Driver: Nine 2.5" (6.3 cm) full-range high-excursion composite cone drivers.
- Low Frequency Extension: 58 Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 89 dB @0.1 vms input, Volume 0 / 86 dB @0.1 vms input, Volume 0
- Components: DSP based preamplifier, Dolby® Digital, DTS Digital Surround™
- Inputs: Bluetooth, 2 Optical SPDIF (digital optical), 2 Analog Stereo RCA, Ethernet
- Outputs: 2 IR, 1 Sub
- Weight: 12.7 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4" × 46" × 5.5" (10.2cm × 116.8cm × 14.0cm)
- Wireless Receiver: Bluetooth®, Qualcomm® apt-X™