PARADIGM PRESTIGE 1000SW
Loa Paradigm Prestige 1000SW sử dụng công nghệ thùng kín, được trang bị woofer X-PAL có dải hoạt động cao đồng thời với bộ khuếch đại siêu class D cho chất âm trầm sâu và đầy uy lực.
PARADIGM PRESTIGE 1000SW
Prestige 1000SW subwoofers utilize a single high excursion 12" driver in a sealed enclosure with built-in Ultra-Class D™ power amplifier to boost deep, powerful bass.
- 12" X-PAL™ driver with overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surround and 3” high-temp voice coil
- 1,700 Watts Peak; 1,000 Watts RMS
- Perfect Bass Kit (PBK™) Room Correction Included
- Dimensions: 18-1/4" H x 18-1/4" W x 16-5/8" D
Respect for the original source
When was the last time you heard music performed live? Whether it’s in a spacious concert hall, an airy amphitheater or an intimate club, live music is the ne plus ultra entertainment experience. Artists on a tightrope, no net, playing full out; using their whole being to generate emotion and excitement. Audiences up on their feet, dancing; or riveted in place by virtuosity. Music is a living thing, born in the studio and on stage—growing, expanding, taking over the world.
Louder. Lower frequency. Less distortion.
You know Paradigm builds the most powerful subwoofers and the new Prestige 1000SW and 2000SW are no exceptions. Designed, engineered and hand-built in our Canadian facility, the new Prestige subwoofers feature a clean design with front mounted controls including a Tone Sweep to instantly locate room rattle buzz, PBK On/Off and much more.
Prestige Subwoofers ship with rubber feet for hardwood floors, along with 2-inch carpet spikes to ensure your subwoofer won't move wherever you place it in your room.
Prestige is an Authentic, Handcrafted Piece of Art
Designed, engineered, and fully Crafted in Canada, by people who love great audio (just like you). From the precise workmanship of the non-resonant cabinets to their beautiful premium-grade finishes, Prestige is truly hand-built for performance.
Ultra powerful amplification and advanced technology drives Prestige Subwoofers to another performance level. With front mounted controls and integrated room correction with PBK, you'll get gut-wrenching bass in any environment.
- NEW Efficient Ultra-Class-D™ Amplifier: More than 90% efficient, Prestige 1000SW subwoofers are designed to completely control the bass driver for up to 1,000 Watts of sustained power.
- Ultra-Low Noise Transformer: Unlike cumbersome and heavy transformers used in line frequency power supplies, Prestige 1000SW uses noise reducing networks and an advanced control circuit resulting in high current and ultra quiet operation.
- Digital Signal Processing: Paradigm has maximized processor efficiency and audio output to deliver a consistent and musical bass without audible distortion – even when the played at loudest level.
- Super-strong die-cast basket features an integrated heat sink for higher power handling, better bass, and better dynamics and less power compression.
- Lightweight, extremely durable high-excursion Nomex spider design: delivers a longer life of flexibility and performance. Nomex is 10-times stronger than industry-standard cotton-based spider material.
High Excursion Bass Driver
Maintaining control over your design and manufacturing process is the only way to ensure perfection. For the ultimate in control, Paradigm builds its drivers in-house. Only by handcrafting bass driver ourselves can we guarantee the consistency of our precision engineering, going beyond the industry standard to deliver superior high performance in each and every Prestige Subwoofer we build.
- NEW X-PAL™ brushed pure-aluminum woofer cones combine lightweight stiffness with high consistency for a greater degree of accuracy and smooth, uncolored frequency response. Matching dust caps ensuring more uniform dynamic response and a cleaner, modern aesthetic.
- Paradigm’s patented† Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each cone, achieve greater excursion for a 3dB gain in distortion-free output (50% greater) compared to drivers with standard surrounds. Crafted from audiophile-grade injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART™ surrounds are more durable and reliable, for a lifetime of superior sound. † US patents: D654,479S and 8,340,340B2.
- Dual Voice Coil Design: Wound on high-termperature Kapton formers, the multi-layer voice coils provide exceptional motor strength.
- Lightweight, extremely durable high-excursion Nomex spider design delivers a longer life of flexibility and performance. Nomex is 10-times stronger than industry-standard cotton-based spider material.
- Extruded-Aluminum Center Heatsinks: Provide internal forced-air cooling to force heat away and increase power handing while reducing distortion.
Thông số kỹ thuật
||Single high excursion driver, sealed enclosure, built-in Ultra-Class D™ power amplifier, USB port, on board sweep, and PBK equipped.
||1,700 Watts Peak; 1,000 Watts RMS
||Auto-On / Off, Trigger On / Off, soft clipping, electrical shorting protection, thermal protection
||Perfect Bass Kit (PBK™) Included
|Low Pass Filter Frequency
||Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option
|Low Frequency Driver
||12” (30.5cm) X-PAL™ driver, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ARTTM) surround, 3” high-temp voice coil
|Low Frequency Extension
||16 Hz (DIN)
|Sub / Sat Phase Alignment
||Variable 0° - 180°
|Sensitivity Room / Anechoic
||100mV mono (max. volume) /
||RCA: 10k ohms; XLR: 20k ohms
||Gloss: Piano Black & Midnight Cherry. Satin: Walnut & Black Walnut
||RCA (S/E) Left and Right or Sub-Out / LFE or Balanced XLR, From Sub-Out / LFE-Out of preamp, processor or other line level source.
||46.4 × 46.4 × 42.2cm