PARADIGM MONITOR SE 2000C
Monitor SE loudspeakers benefit from Paradigm’s fundamental research into the science of sound. This research, conducted by Paradigm in conjunction with the Canadian National Research Council, has resulted in many of the innovative materials and patented audio technologies found throughout the Paradigm speaker.
PARADIGM SE 2000C FEATURE
X-PAL™ Pure-Aluminum Dome Tweeters with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Lens. This patent pending design acts as a refined phase plug, blocking a wide range of out-of-phase frequencies which increases and smooths output without coloring the sound.
Both visually stunning and functional, our signature PPA Lens technology improves performance while also protecting the tweeter from getting damaged.
High-performance mineral-filled polypropylene cones with inverted dust caps are lightweight and rigid. Downroll surrounds give them a clean, low-profile look.
Beautiful Monitor SE speaker cabinets, with their unmistakably European fit and finish, complement today’s most stylish décor. Each model is available in high-gloss white or matte black finishes.
- Design: 3-driver, 2-way bass reflex, center channel
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz
- Frequency Response (On-Axis): ±3dB from 65 Hz - 21 kHz
- Frequency Response (30° Off-Axis): ±3dB from 64 Hz - 17 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Perforated Phase-Aligning Tweeter (PPA™) Lens
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver :Two 5-1/2” (140mm) mineral-filled polypropylene cones / inverted dust cap / downroll surrounds
- Low Frequency Extension: 53 Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity (Room / Anechoic): 93 dB / 90 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 - 100 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 50 watts
- Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.25" × 19.75 × 11.125" (18.3cm × 50 × 28cm)